Table of Contents
Check Emergency Lighting System
1. Job Description
- Check all performance of emergency lighting with a guide from the drawing emergency lighting system.
- Check performance the breaker in the panel emergency light.
- Check performance the switch.
- Check performance of cabling / instalasi emergency light.
- Check performance lighting , bulb, starter light , battery pack and inverter
2. Actions Taken
- Check installation and repair problematic lights.
- Replacing the lamp and ballast to the lamp does not light.
- Replace 1 unit of new lights for broken lamp type.
- 2 X 18 W EXPLOSION PROOF.
- 2 X 18 CORNER (B).
- 2 X 18 Recess (B)
- To light the main deck flood light stbd area. Lighting installations in trouble and need a replacement cable 2×1,5 m. With a length of 60 meters – from the central control room to flood light unit deck stbd play area. And the need to open multiple celling and coming.
- This problem can be solved by other solutions faster. Taking the nearest emergency power and pair of switches. Need pulling new cable 2×1,5 mm (20 meters) installing the switch. Open some celling and coming.